Sunday, March 7, 2010

Young Victoria

Sweet Leanne, that I met at Silver Bella, is hosting an altered book swap – Young Victoria.  I posted my covers a few blogs back and now have some pages to share with you!! 

This is the front of the first page that I received from Rita Blanks - aka the Texas Redhead.  I just LOVE the little vintage crown at the top!! 

DSC02919

This is the back of the page.  How cool is that pocket that the card fits into???

DSC02918

DSC02921

The second page I received from Pam Keravuori.   Pam was my big sister at Silver Bella 2009!!  Notice another crown on those yummy velvet leaves?  I just love the lacy look of this page.

DSC02898

The back is just as beautiful !!

DSC02900

Every 2 weeks I receive another page.  Just look how nice they look next to the inside covers of my book.  Next is Leanne…..I can hardly wait!!  Soon I will post the pages I have made so far.  Now Im off to my studio to work on Christina’s page. 

Robin

 

4 comments:

  1. Robin...your book is coming along so pretty! These girls seems to be having sooo much fun creating pages for each other!!!! What an awesome swap!
    I love the pages and can't wait to see your book when it's done!
    You have to show us the pages you've been sending out too!!!!
    Is your neighbor's cat the muse of your inspiration???? tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems to be a fun swap! You have received very pretty pages, Robin! I'm looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, your book is going to be just beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue Elseth is right...everything you do is gorgeous!

    Suz

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.......