Sunday, April 4, 2010

{Happy Easter}

Hope the Easter bunny brought you lots of yummy candy and colored eggs…

DSC04030

I know he brought lots for these two…….

DSC03343

We had a fun Easter get together .  Its not too often that all three of my kids are together at the same time…..smile……moms gotta take pictures!!! 

copy4

DSC03353

DSC03356

The new puppys gotta be in the picture too!   That's Savannah’s birthday present Snicker.

DSC03358

DSC03360

DSC03350

{ sigh }

……and then its all over.

Hope your Easter was everything you wanted it to be….I know mine was.

Robin

 

3 comments:

  1. Robin your family is beautiful. Your grandbabies are adorable too! I'm glad you had a wonderful day with family! It's fun to get them all together in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family Robin!!!! Wow!
    So glad you had a wonderful Easter, I was worried about you when I watched the news about the earthquake...if you are posting...this is a good sign :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.......