Sunday, June 26, 2016

Ta Da - A Crochet Along

I have  had my eye on this 
Mandala Crochet Along 
for a while
I love anything with flowers

Its a crochet group
that I belong to on Facebook

I was finally at a spot
where I needed a new project

So...I went thru my stash 
and picked some colors
and got started





I worked thru row 66 and added my own border

500 stitches around is all
I could handle




I have never made a round blanket
and I think I never will again

Although I love the outcome
I just don't like 
keeping track of all those stitches

I crochet after work to unwind
and keeping track of 500 stitches
is stressful!!

Now to choose another project..


Thanks for visiting

Robin


SaveSave

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is so gorgeous! I don't think I will try it tho...for the same reason you gave :-). I like my mindless crochet while I'm listening to music or watching tv.

    Your flower.valance.is still the prettiest and neatest thing I've ever seen! Too of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is so gorgeous! I don't think I will try it tho...for the same reason you gave :-). I like my mindless crochet while I'm listening to music or watching tv.

    Your flower.valance.is still the prettiest and neatest thing I've ever seen! Too of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much work but so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much work but so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It turned out beautiful! BTW Your pom-pom edging is my go to edging for pillows and baby blankets, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.......